Sunday, August 12, 2007

Second Best Thing In Indian Hockey!

I won't forget the day Friday, 10 Aug. 2007. I watched the movie `Chak De India'. 1st day! 1st show!! I was experiencing this `1st' thing for the very 1st time in my life!

Now I can tell u that it is a very very good movie. In fact I am very proud that I watched `Chak De' on 1st day, 1st show!! King Khan has done a tremendous job. Actyally this film will be termed as a major milestone for Shahrukh. For the other actors i.e. all the players this will be a stepping-stone. And what a tremendous start they have got! Banner is Yashraj Films. Producer is Aditya Chopra. Director is Shimit Amin. What more they can ask?

Whole film is thrilling. Here we have to take into account that `Chak De' is based on Hockey. Hockey? yeah..Hockey, Our Official National Game, the game which gave us the Magician named Major Dhyanchand. This is the same game which brought Olympic Glory.

But sadly all changed & hockey lost it's glory, glamour. In such a situation `Chak De' has come. I think after Major Dhyanchand, whose birth-day 29th August is celebrated as Sports Day, `Chak De' is the second best thing to have happend to Indian Hockey.

1 comment:

ashishchandorkar said...

Hockey is fantastic game like soccer and not bore like cricket. Thats why am die hard fan of hockey and Dhanraj also.
Hope India will regain its old days in World Hockey as early as possible.